60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Monday, October 14, 2013

Chart Your Daily Weight Loss to Lose Weight Faster

If you've been struggling to lose those last few pounds, here are a couple of ideas that may help you.


Several years ago I was struggling to lose those last three pounds before reaching my optimum weight. For someone who is very active, trying to drop those last few pounds can be a frustrating and depressing experience. Finally, I discovered a simple method that works.


Charting Your Daily Progress


I found that by charting my daily weight I was much more aware of my eating and exercise plans. Now, how to do this. One easy way is to simply list your daily weight on a calendar. Some diet and exercise gurus say don't weigh yourself daily. I disagree.


Weighing yourself daily is a constant visible reminder< of how you're doing. Personally, I need daily reminders. So, every morning I weigh myself and note my weight on a calendar. Also, every day I'll make a note on my calendar of the distance I jogged or hiked. Finally, I'll jot down a "WO" on the calendar if I completed my daily workout.


Believe me, you'll start to notice a pattern in your weight loss progress -- or lack of progress. All it takes is to see a one pound increase in your weight to shock you back into reality.


Weight Loss / Exercise Software


Another very effective way of keeping track of your weight are software programs designed for diet and exercise. While I prefer charting on my calendar, my wife prefers using software programs. These programs offer charting for many weight loss and exercise activities. Not only can you chart your daily weight loss, but you can keep track of time, distance, weather, your moods, and many other factors. To find these programs simply do an Internet search for "weight loss software."


Let's face it. It's much easier to put on weight than to take it off. And to lose weight consistently, chart your activities and progress.


For More Related Topics Blog: Weight Loss Pills That Work

No comments:

Post a Comment